Discover the European funds in Paris Region
What about the European funds in Paris Region ?
Cohesion policy is the European Union’s strategy to promote and support the overall harmonious development of its Member States and regions. In this context, the European Union has been investing more than 900 million euros in the region since 2014 through 3 programs managed by the French State and Paris Region, to support employment, education, innovation, and environment. Paris Region actors fully benefit from two European Territorial Cooperation programs : Interreg North-West Europe and Interreg Europe. The European Union has been also investing more than 3 billion euros funding for a broad range of projects and programs covering wide areas such as innovation, research and development, education, public transportation, environment and culture.
Key figures of the Cohesion policy in Paris region since 2014
entrepreneurs benefited from actions helping them to set up a business
people under 25 years old benefited from actions against school dropouts
households benefit from improved energy performance of their home
young farmers got assistance to set up their business
Discover some projects funded by the European funds
The European Regional Development Fund and the European social fund managed by Paris Region funded more than 900 projects, such as:
- Providing tablets and computers for 465 high schools in the Region
- Building two health centers in La Rochette and Valenton
- Restorating a natural heritage in Montreuil
- Developing a high innovative technology for a green heating
- Supporting young job-seekers of Paris suburbs with skills and qualifications,
- Rewarding the women entrepreneurship